Whether you’re traveling with friends or family or want to get away by yourself for some rest and relaxation, boutique hotels are the perfect option. They are smaller than most other hotels and offer a more personal experience. But, it doesn’t mean that the smaller it is, the less you can get. As a matter of fact, amazing VIP deals on privateupgrades.com can offer you boutique hotels with unique amenities that make them stand out from their larger counterparts, such as local artwork, cooking lessons, or rooftop pools
Moreover, the luxury of a boutique hotel lies in its personalized and intimate atmosphere and its focus on providing guests with a high level of comfort and style. So, if you are curious about them, we’ll give you some facts and a list of famous boutique hotels around the globe.
What is a Boutique Hotel?
A boutique hotel is a small, independent property that offers personalized service and a unique atmosphere. Boutique hotels often have a distinct design aesthetic and may be themed around a particular location or interest. They are typically smaller than traditional hotels and may have fewer rooms, which allows them to offer more personalized service to guests. Boutique hotels are known for their attention to detail and often have on-site restaurants and other amenities, such as spas, pools, and fitness centers. They are often located in central locations, making them convenient for exploring the surrounding area.
5 Boutique Hotels Around The World
The following eight luxury hotels are just some of my favorites around the world that offer one kind of luxury experience:
- Mandarin Oriental Hongkong – This luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of Hong Kong and features elegant guest rooms, suites, and a spa and fitness center.
- The Miami Beach EDITION Florida – The hotel on Collins Ave offers elegant guest rooms and suites with ocean views, features a spa, fitness center, and outdoor swimming pools, and is known for its great location, high-end amenities, and excellent service.
- The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo – This is a five-star residence hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, offers elegant guest rooms and suites, and features a spa, fitness center, and fine dining options.
- The Plaza Athénée – Paris, France: An elegant and refined hotel that is located on the Avenue Montaigne in Paris, with guest rooms and suites that offer views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Hotel Unique Sao Paulo – This is a luxury boutique hotel in São Paulo, Brazil. The hotel is known for its unique, contemporary design and its rooftop terrace with a bar and pool. Hotel Unique is a great option for those looking for a luxurious and upscale experience while in São Paulo, with a modern and design-focused atmosphere.
As you can see from this list, plenty of boutique hotels are both small and fabulous, regardless of where in the world you choose to stay. Remember that the right luxury hotel for any individual will depend on their preferences and priorities. Some people may value the amenities and facilities of a larger hotel, while others may prefer the intimacy and personalization of a smaller property. It’s important to consider all of the factors that contribute to a luxury hotel experience rather than just focusing on the size of the property.
Enjoying the “Small” Things in Life
At the end of the day, boutique hotels are not for everyone. But they are a good choice for certain travelers. A boutique hotel might be a good fit if you want to get away from it all and have unique and personalized service. When you’re traveling, you want as much bang for your buck as possible. You want somewhere that is exciting, somewhere with amazing views and a great central location.