Home-Time Global Connections are agents that represent registered, licensed consultants and facilitate the business connection with clients like you. All of the consultants that we represent perform immigration services with the utmost respect, integrity and accuracy. We monitor their membership with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to ensure that they maintain their credentials and designation as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). We represent only those who achieve our standards for immigration success.
We will connect you with a qualified RCIC member and we offer this service at no fee to you. The consultants on our list have a wide range of expertise. The independent consultant to whom we refer you will become personally responsible for their work including the initial consultation. All fees will be determined and collected by them.
Once you are connected with the consultant, they will contact you to initiate a plan for your specific immigration needs. The consultant will prepare a contract with you and all fees are determined by them. We will follow up with you at the end of your relationship with the consultant to evaluate your satisfaction with their services.
All Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) go through an intensive screening before they can participate in any Immigration matters. The following list is what RCIC requires to help protect you.
- Identity, Age and Status in Canada – Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a Canadian citizen, Canadian permanent resident, or a Registered (Status) Indian within the meaning of the Indian Act (Canada). This does not mean a citizen or resident of the Republic of India.
- Immigration Practitioner’s Program – Have graduated from an accredited immigration practitioner’s program.
- must successfully complete an Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)-accredited immigration practitioner program within the last three (3) years.
- Language Ability – Have achieved at least the minimum required score on an ICCRC – approved English or French language proficiency test
- Police Certificates – Have provided satisfactory police certificates from every country in which you have lived for six (6) months or longer since age 18
- Sign the Statutory Declaration of Background and Good Conduct attesting to good character. The following elements describe good character:
- fairness and open-mindedness;
- honesty and truthfulness;
- integrity and trustworthiness;
- moral or ethical strength;
- respect for and consideration of others;
- respect for the rule of law and legitimate authority;
- Bankruptcy or Creditor Proposal – Not presently be an undischarged bankrupt or involved in a current creditor proposal arrangement.
- Official Translations
- Certifying Documents
- Proof of Business Registration
To be a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant of Canada they need to be a member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
Steps required to maintain their Annual Membership
What We DO ?
Home-Time Global Connections is referral agency that has agreements with numerous independent ICCRC members. The client deals directly with these independent consultants. Each consultant is recognized as a separate business entity. Client contracts will be directly with these consultants and our agency does not have any involvement in the subsequent dealings. Clients should seek independent legal and financial advice before entering into contracts or agreements with referred consultants and our agency does not accept any liability for loss, damage, or negative outcomes in any instance.
Our business is to connect you to a qualified consultant. We at Home-Time Global Connections are in no way guaranteeing a consultants work and can not provide any immigration advice, assistance or specific immigration explanations.
We ensure that consultants are:
- Registered and licensed with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
- Maintain good standing with the ICCRC.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changing immigration laws, regulations and policies and practices
We will contact all referrals following the application process to gain feedback, which will assist in maintaining a high level of satisfaction with the consultants in our agency.
Please click here to get started.