This is the best manatee swim tour of them all. Our 32-foot Nautaline houseboat named the Yabba Dabba Doo! and Yabba Dabba TOO! offers all the luxuries of home while swimming with the manatees. How cool is that? The manatee tour is all inclusive so it includes all your, Snorkel Gear, Wetsuits, and meals for your adventure. Why choose us you may ask? Well, we avoid the crowds. Our tours have no more than 6 guests at a time and more amenities than our competition. We are certain we do! If you have anything electrical you need to bring along such as a Camera, chargers, hairdryers, etc. This boat has you covered. It is equipped with the top of a line inverter system. The cost for the tour is $99 per person with a minimum of 3 guests or a flat rate of $600.00 for the boat. The manatee tour is 4 hours in duration it offers a continental breakfast, or lunch depending on your tour departure time. So with all these “Amanatees” what are you waiting for? Let’s go swim with the friendly Florida manatees on your very own all-inclusive private tour. All tours subject to availability please call ahead.
TOP 10 REASONS :
1. Small Personal Groups
2. We have heat. Not just an enclosed pontoon boat as we do get into the 30’s at night during the winter months. In Florida, the springs are warm at 72′ F 22 C
3. You get food and drinks.
4. Tours are on a houseboat how cool is that?
5. Family Friendly Staff
6. A/C on hot summer days if needed.
7. Everything is included with no hidden fees we avoid the *
8. We stay out longer we do 4 hour tours not 2-3 hour tours.
9. We have a TV for non swimmers. Or you can observe the manatees. Just do what you like we keep it freestyle.
10. We have a working bathroom hey its not a bucket!
The best place in the country to experience the gentle West Indian manatee is in the springs and the protected estuary of this coastal hamlet. Guides will gladly help you with manatee etiquette; for instance, gentle contact is allowed, but only if initiated by the manatee.
On-site secret: Swim slowly and stay calm and you may enjoy a manatee encounter for 15 minutes or more. Keep an eye out for: a whiskery face nuzzle, a flipper hug, and a full-body rub. Though the manatee defines your interaction, they can be very sociable.
When to go: all year. In winter there are more manatees, but in summer there are fewer crowds
Thank you can Read More information Here.